Synbiotics are simply the combination of prebiotics (the food that feeds the good bacteria in your gut) + probiotics (good bacteria in your gut that normalizes and rebalances your gut microbiome).
Doctor's Biome is a synbiotic composed of:
- prebiotics - fiber from the organic vegetable-fruit juice feeds the probiotics, which in turn help them propagate so that they can outnumber the bad bacteria in your gut and create a healthy GI tract.
- probiotics - 17 proprietary, scientifically-backed strains of probiotics targeted to help normalize digestion and rebalance the amount of good bacteria in your gut microbiome.
What is important to note and distinguish is that our proprietary blend of prebiotics and probiotics work synergistically together. We specifically chose prebiotics that would provide an energy source for the 17 strains to flourish in your gut microbiome.
This replenishes the healthy bacteria, which is especially important if you suffer from chronic GI issues (constipation, diarrhea, bloating, etc...) due to an overpopulation of bad bacteria or have recently had to take antibiotics, which destroys both the good and bad bacteria in your gut.
Doctor's Biome contains 15 out of 17 proprietary probiotics targeted to improve your overall health starting in your gut.
We suggest taking Doctor's Biome on an empty stomach or at least 30-60 minutes before a meal for optimal health boosting results.
- 27 Billion CFUs (colony forming units) in each serving (bottle)
- 15 out of 17 scientifically backed strains
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, alcohol-free, soy-free, no preservatives or fillers